We’re on the lookout for a Creative Content Marketing Executive to join our Organic Team in our Sheffield office.
You’ll need to know how to tell a compelling story for brands – matching tone of voice is essential. You’ll be talking to a variety of audiences in the Premium, Luxury and Lifestyle spaces, so you’ll need to understand these sectors and know how to write for each.If you can spot the creative angle or PR hook that everyone else misses, we want to hear from you!
Circulate works with high-end brands that strive to be different, focusing on the Premium, Luxury and Lifestyle markets. Our Digital Marketing Agency was founded in 2014 and since then we have scaled our presence from a small flat in Brighton, to become an internationally recognised Digital Agency across the UK and Europe.
Our goal as a Digital Agency is to create the best working environment for our team, outstanding results for our clients and make our contribution towards making the world a better place with a percentage of our fees going straight to global charitable causes.
We’re looking to expand our Organic Team with a Creative Content Marketing Executive to build on the amazing results that we’re generating for our partner brands in the Premium, Luxury and Lifestyle space, as well as creating great content & PR for Circulate’s own marketing.
A creative flair and an ability to match different tones of voice is essential. Our partner brands have specific target audiences they want to reach, so you’ll need to be able to understand these audiences and tailor content for them.
You’ll play a big part in devising creative content strategies that tie in with the wider marketing strategy for our clients, and over time will ultimately take ownership of the creative content output.
You won’t be constrained to just words – Circulate is an audience-first agency, which means we’re creating mixed media content to appeal to our target audiences and the specific channels they’re using. You might be writing about marketing trends one day, and in a field filming a TikTok the next. There’s a lot of creative freedom on offer, so we’re looking for someone with big ideas to come forward and own that space.
The successful candidate should be extremely passionate about all things digital, with experience in digital marketing and content creation. The ability to think creatively and present ideas, projects and results to our clients will also be required.
As part of your digital magic, you’ll need to have knowledge within the following areas:
- Strong creative writing skills.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- The ability to match tone of voice & adapting for different audiences.
- PR writing & link building experience.
Any of the following skill sets will also be hugely beneficial:
- Experience creating video content for social – such as Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- Knowledge or experience of creative editing software such as the Adobe suite.
- Video or audio content experience.
- Experience in the Premium, Luxury, Lifestyle markets.
- Produce creative content & PR for our clients & Circulate
- .Match tone of voice & understand different audiences.
- Drive link building and PR coverage.
- Feed into marketing strategies.
- Own the creative content output.
- Provide regular updates to clients.
We’re looking for a candidate with a strong background in digital marketing, media or a related field. The individual should be passionate about all things digital, with an eye for detail, creative flair and exceptional communication skills.
Teamwork is essential – we want someone who will be happy to share knowledge within the team in order to help us deliver even better results for our clients!
At Circulate we believe that a happy team is a successful team, so we offer these amazing perks:
- Flexible working hours.
- Unlimited Holiday!
- Circulate Book Club.
- Your own MacBook.
- Access to Headspace.
- Access to Amazon Prime.
- Access to Netflix.
- Fresh Fruit, Tea, Coffee & ice-cold bottled water.
- Your Birthday off as holiday.
- An employee of the month scheme with prizes.£10 p/m Gym contribution.
- Christmas Eve off.
- We fully encourage our team to learn and develop new skills. Whilst working at Circulate, you will have access to one to one training from our expert team plus you will have the opportunity to complete certified training courses.
- Digital Therapy Days – a day a month to learn a new skill or develop yourself away from the office.
- The opportunity to talk at events to get yourself known within the industry.
- Clearly defined personal objectives, reviewed on a quarterly basis.
- Performance-based salary reviews.
- Revenue and client success generated for Circulate will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
- Bonus scheme for any new clients you bring onboard.