We are currently on the lookout for a Content Specialist with a strong background in creating highly engaging written content that is fit for a range of different industries and audiences.
- Salary: £20,000 – £23,000
- Location: Sheffield
- Experience Required: 2+ Years
The successful candidate must be extremely passionate about all things digital, have the ability to build relationships with clients and be highly organised in order to communicate between both our clients and our internal team.
All candidates must have impeccable written skills, being able to write effectively and powerfully in different tones and styles that perfectly resonate with a range of different audiences.
The ideal candidate will also have a thorough understanding of keyword research processes and the know-how in creating optimised content that ranks highly in search engines. This applies across all aspects of websites, from core pages to blog articles and on-site resources.
You will play a big part in the future direction of our SEO and Content team will need to keep on top of the latest industry trends and developments to help grow the agency internationally.
Circulate works with high-end brands that strive to be different, focusing on the Premium, Luxury and Lifestyle markets. Our Digital Marketing Agency was founded in 2014 and since then we have scaled our presence from a small flat in Brighton, to become an internationally recognised Digital Agency across the UK and Europe.
Our goal as a Digital Agency is to create the best working environment for our team, outstanding results for our clients and make our contribution towards making the world a better place with a percentage of our fees going straight to global charitable causes.
Skills & Experience
As part of your digital magic, you’ll need to have knowledge within the following areas;
- A love for creating written content
- Impeccable digital copywriting skills
- Strong background in keyword research and identifying organic opportunities
- Strong background in content optimisation
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practices
- Excellent ability in interpreting digital marketing data and KPIs
- Attention to detail and perfectionist qualities
Preferred, but not essential:
- PR experience
- Link building skills
- Keyword Research, keyword mapping, competitor analysis
- Content writing for blog articles, website copy, social media posts etc.
- Link-building and outreach
- On page optimisation (meta titles, meta descriptions, social card markup etc.)
- Helping with website migrations
- Analysing Google tools for new opportunities/problems for clients
- Understand Search Engine algorithms
- Providing feedback to customers in a clear and understandable way
- Sharing knowledge and new developments within the world of SEO
- 2 years of experience within a digital team or as a copywriter
- A strong experience in delivering SEO campaigns
- Account management experience
- Project management experience
- The ability to meet deadlines / performance targets
- All round great communication skills
At Circulate we believe that a happy team is a successful team, so we offer these amazing perks:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited Holiday!
- Circulate Book Club
- Your own MacBook
- Access to Headspace
- Access to Amazon Prime
- Access to Netflix
- Fresh Fruit, Tea, Coffee & Ice cold bottled water
- Your Birthday off as holiday
- An employee of the month award with prizes
- £10 p/m Gym contribution
- Christmas eve off
- You’ll get 1 hour professional development time each day for whatever you choose to do on top of a 1-hour lunch break.
- We fully encourage our team to learn and develop new skills. Whilst working at Circulate, you will have access to one to one training from our expert team plus you will have the opportunity to complete certified training courses
- The opportunity to talk at events to get yourself known within the industry
- Clearly defined personal objectives, reviewed on a quarterly basis
- Performance-based salary reviews
- Revenue and client success generated for Circulate will be reviewed on a quarterly basis