- Salary: £26,000 – £30,000
- Location: Sheffield / Manchester
- Experience Required: 2+ Years
- Holiday: Unlimited
What we’re looking for
Circulate is an award-winning agency, working with high-end brands that strive to be different focusing on the Premium, Luxury and Lifestyle markets. Our Digital Marketing Agency was founded in 2014 and since then we have scaled our presence from a small flat in Brighton, to become a fully internationally recognised Digital Agency across the UK and Europe.
Our goal as a Digital Agency is to create the best working environment for our team, outstanding results for our clients and make our contribution towards making the world a better place with a percentage of our fees going straight to global causes.
We are looking for an experienced account manager to effectively manage a wide range of client accounts across the Health, Beauty, Tech, Fashion, Lifestyle, and Creative industries.
You’ll play a huge part in the team and direction of the company, and will need to keep on top of industry trends and developments to help grow the agency internationally.
You will be measured on client growth and retention, so a clear understanding of our service offerings (SEO, PPC, Paid Social, and UX) is essential. You will also be expected to lead client meetings, work alongside our delivery team to achieve results, and ensure that client budgets and deadlines are met.
- Working closely with our delivery teams to ensure that client communications processes are being followed
- Managing some of our larger client accounts, achieving highly successful campaigns
- Staying up to date with industry trends across SEO, PPC & Paid Social
- Identifying opportunities for account growth across the agency
- Running creative idea sessions to develop new and existing campaigns
- Working closely with our head of marketing services to help manage team resources and ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
Innovating the way in which we communicate and show value as an agency
At Circulate we believe that a happy team is a successful team, so we offer these amazing perks:
- Flexible working hours
- Circulate Book Club
- Your own MacBook
- Access to Headspace
- Access to Amazon Prime
- Access to Netflix
- Fresh Fruit, Tea, Coffee & Ice cold bottled water
- Your Birthday off as a holiday
- An employee of the month/quarter award with prizes
- £10 p/m Gym contribution
- Christmas eve off
- We fully encourage our team to learn and develop new skills. Whilst working at Circulate, you will have access to one to one training from our expert team plus you will have the opportunity to complete certified training courses
The opportunity to talk at events to get yourself known within the industry