Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £21,000 – £23,000
Start Date: ASAP
Holiday: 22 days + Bank Holidays
Location: Sheffield, S6 3AE
Experience: Minimum of 1 year in Digital Marketing
Circulate Digital is a fully integrated International Digital Marketing Agency which was founded by two brothers in Sunny Brighton, just a stone’s throw from Brighton SEO!
We have a new and exciting venture in the centre of Sheffield where we are building a digital delivery team. We have also just launched an office in the centre of Barcelona so If you are interested in working within a growing team and having amazing career prospects, then this role could be a perfect role for you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team in Sheffield. Circulate are currently going through huge growth and as such, we are looking for an experienced digital marketer to come on board and assist us.
Working with a variety of clients in a multitude of industries, there’s never a dull moment. As an agency, we specialise in growth marketing so are on the lookout for individuals who have experience in SEO, PPC and/or Paid Social Ads.
The right candidate will have great opportunities for personal and professional growth, with great perks and benefits. If you’re passionate about digital marketing and looking to secure your ideal career, then get in touch today.
As part of your digital magic, you’ll need to have knowledge within the following areas;
- Strong background with link earning
- Strong background in content optimisation for SEO
- Understanding of Technical SEO
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience in using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Moz, SEM Rush
- Excellent written English
- Excellent knowledge of Google Adwords
- Strong background in developing effective and measurable paid social campaigns and strategies
- Strong background in developing effective and measurable Adwords and Bing campaigns ( Search / Display / Remarketing / Shopping / RLSA)
- Strong understanding of bid management platforms
- Ability to map out campaign structures and forecast data for customers
- Experienced in delivering effective keyword research
- Experience in landing page optimisation and recommendations (a/b testing)
- Excellent knowledge of PPC best practice
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
Desirable but not required;
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Adwords Certification
- Analytics Certification
- Keyword Research, keyword mapping, competitor analysis
- Undertaking website migrations
- Producing solutions to content SEO Issues
- Analysing Google Analytics for new opportunities/problems for clients
- Understand Search Engine algorithms and provide feedback to customers in a clear and understandable way
- Share knowledge and new developments within the world of SEO
- Paid Social Implementation on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram
- Keyword Research, keyword mapping and competitor analysis
- Campaign builds and expansion of clients’ Adwords / Bing Accounts
- Paid Media Audits on clients campaigns
- Share knowledge and new developments within the world of Paid Media
We’re looking for a candidate with a strong background in managing SEO & Paid Media strategies for clients using a natural approach using onsite and offsite SEO techniques.
The successful candidate will have the technical know-how of leading both SEO & Paid Media strategies from the initial pitch process to the research and implementation phases with a proven track record of success.
We’re looking for a new team member who is passionate about organic search, running super powered Paid Media campaigns whilst also being happy to share knowledge within the team in order to help us deliver even better results for our customers.
We want the best people on board and offer the following perks to keep the team happy & productive.
- Access to Perkbox
- Attend digital events across the UK
- 1 Hour lunch + 1 Hour professional development time each day for whatever you choose to do
- Your own MacBook
- Visits to Barcelona office every now and again – Just to top up your tan and collaborate with the team
- Clearly defined objectives, reviewed on a quarterly basis
Performance-based salary reviews
- Revenue and client success generated for Circulate will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
How To Apply
If you think you’re the digital whizz we’re looking for, then send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com