Paid Media Manager
- Salary: £23,000 > £25,000 depending on experience
- Start Date: July 2019
- Holiday: 22 days
- Location: Barcelona
- Experience: 3 years
Set up from their kitchen in Brighton during November 2014, Brothers Danny & Matt Daley wanted to create an agency that not only delivered huge ROI for their clients but also built unbreakable relationships whilst doing so. To be part of the Circulate team you must have a true passion for the services and industry by simply wanting to be the best at what you do, this means always building on your digital knowledge whether its inside or outside of the Circulate offices.
We’re a high end, boutique agency that offers real value to our clients by investing ourselves into their brands. We also aren’t afraid to fight for what we stand for and if we feel that something isn’t going as planned, we will use a no bullshit approach to directly communicate this to the client.
The quality of our work is part of our DNA and we ensure that this is always at it’s best, this has allowed us to achieve great results for our clients and enabled us to naturally grow alongside them. We aren’t afraid of failure because many of our best results have been created from learnings of campaigns that have failed.
Circulate is a family of passionate and extremely switched on individuals that have the hunger to achieve their professional and personal goals. We’re even finalists in the 2019 National Business Awards. Families work together and become stronger by supporting each other, this is the approach that has propelled us to be one of the most impressive boutique agencies on the map.
An opportunity has arisen for a Paid Media Manager to work within our Barcelona office Managing Digital campaigns across PPC & Paid social. The chosen candidate will have the luxury of working across a wide range of industries including Automotive, Health, Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, and Creative. There will also be the opportunity to assist with evolving the Circulate brand using our internal marketing budgets.
The successful candidate should be extremely passionate about all things Digital Marketing, with a proven track record for healthy ROI and management of a team. Experience of working within a Digital Agency is also a requirement.
As part of your Digital magic, you’ll need to have knowledge within the following areas.
- Running multiple client accounts
- Ensuring all accounts are running at a healthy ROI
- Full understanding of PPC best practices
- Experience using both Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Have the ability to explain technical terms clearly and concisely to clients
- A/B testing ads
- Negative keyword optimisation
- Monthly management and health checks of all accounts
- Ability to execute scripts
- Data analysis including the usage of pivot tables to interpret data
- Running advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience of advertising on LinkedIn and Twitter is preferrable
- A/B testing ads
- Audience creation and segmentation
- Ability to analyse results and ROAS
- Finding opportunities for growth within client accounts
- Experience using data studio
- Ability to train and manage team members efficiently
- Confidence to explain the theory and process behind paid media
- Ability to manage client communications and attend off-site meetings with clients
- Passion for all things digital marketing
- Driven to succeed and progress in your career
We want the best team members on board and offer the following perks to keep the team happy & productive.
- Attend digital events
- Your own MacBook
- Working from our rooftop office in central Barcelona
- Monthly themed office parties in true Barcelona fashion
- Free breakfasts every Tuesday
- Onsite gym and Yoga
- Unlimited coffee and tea / filtered water
- Ability to talk at or attend office events
- Luxury office boasting a 300 SQM terrace and 360 views across Barcelona
- Office bar available from Wednesday > Friday
- Office canteen with fresh food every day
After your probationary period
You will get 1 hour professional development time each day for whatever you choose to do on top of a 1 hour lunch break.
We fully encourage our team to learn and develop new skills. Whilst working at Circulate, you will have access to one to one training from our expert team plus you will have the opportunity to complete certified training courses.
- Clearly defined objectives, reviewed on a quarterly basis
Performance-based salary reviews
- Revenue and client success generated for Circulate will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.