Salary: £18,000 – £21,000
Start Date: ASAP
Holiday: 22 days
Experience: 1 year
Circulate Digital is a full-service Digital Marketing Agency that was set up back in November 2014 by brothers Danny and Matt Daley.
They were fed up of watching businesses waste their marketing budgets through poorly planned digital campaigns, so they decided to go it alone.
Now with offices in Brighton, Sheffield and Barcelona, we help businesses to achieve their goals and generate more revenue online through our wide range of digital services. Our team of digital marketing experts have years of experience in achieving results in SEO, Paid Media and UX.
An opportunity has arisen for an SEO Executive to join our team in the Sheffield office. You’ll be working closely with the SEO Manager in order to create and implement tailored SEO strategies for a wide range of clients across the Automotive, Health, Recruitment, Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, and Creative industries. There will also be the opportunity to assist with evolving the Circulate brand.
You’ll play a huge part in the team and direction of the company, and will need to keep on top of industry trends and developments to help grow the agency internationally. The main responsibilities for this role will include technical on-site SEO, off-site link building and outreach activities, content creation and blog writing, working with the team to implement creative SEO campaigns, social media management, reporting and analysis.
The successful candidate should be extremely passionate about all things digital, with experience in digital marketing, content creation and search engine optimisation. The ability to think creatively and present ideas, projects and results to our clients will also be required.
As part of your Digital magic, you’ll need to have knowledge within the following areas.
- Strong background with link earning
- Strong background in outreach
- Strong background in content optimisation for SEO
- Understanding of Technical SEO
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience in using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Moz, SEM Rush
- Experience using Google Search Console & Bing Webmaster Tools
- Excellent written English
Desirable but not required:
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Analytics Certification
- Keyword Research, keyword mapping, competitor analysis
- Content writing for blog articles, website copy, social media posts etc.
- Link-building and outreach
- On page optimisation (meta titles, meta descriptions, social card markup etc.)
- Undertaking website migrations
- Analysing Google Analytics for new opportunities/problems for clients
- Understand Search Engine algorithms and provide feedback to customers in a clear and understandable way
- Share knowledge and new developments within the world of SEO
We’re looking for a candidate with a strong background in digital marketing, media or a related field. The individual should be passionate about all things digital, with an eye for detail, creative flair and exceptional communication skills.
We are looking for a team player who will be happy to share knowledge within the team in order to help us deliver even better results for our customers!
At Circulate we believe that a happy team is a successful team, so we offer these amazing perks:
- A competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- 22 holiday days
- Access to Perkbox
- Opportunity to attend digital events across the UK
- 1 hour for lunch + 1 Hour professional development time each day for whatever you choose to do
- Your own MacBook
- Visits to the Barcelona office every now and again – to top up your tan and collaborate with the team!
We also fully encourage our team to learn and develop new skills. Whilst working at Circulate, you will have access to one to one training from our expert team plus you will have the opportunity to complete certified training courses.
- Personal Objectives
- Clearly defined objectives, reviewed on a quarterly basis
- Performance-based salary reviews
- Revenue and client success generated for Circulate will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
How To Apply
If you think you’re the SEO genius we’re looking for, then send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com