Start Date: ASAP
Holiday: 22 days
Experience: 3 years
Circulate is a Digital Growth Agency, founded by two brothers in Sunny Brighton, just a stone’s throw from Brighton SEO!
The agency has now expanded with offices in Sheffield & Barcelona, so if you’re interested in working within a growing agency and love travel then this could be a perfect role for you!
An opportunity has arisen for a UX Designer to work within our Sheffield office (HQ) integrating with our marketing team. Offering a creative spin, the successful candidate will be responsible for improving conversion rates & overall usability on a broad range of our client websites across Automotive, Health, Recruitment, Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, and Creative industries. There will also be the opportunity to assist with evolving the Circulate brand.
The successful candidate should be extremely passionate about design, creating seamless user experiences to further improve our marketing offering. Having the ability to present ideas, projects and results to our clients and internal marketing team will also be required.
As part of your creative magic, you’ll need to have knowledge within the following areas.
- User Testing
- User Journeys
- Prototypes (lo-fi and hi-fi)
- Wireframes and flows
- Design specifications
- Experience with coding HTML / CSS
- Knowledge of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
You will also need to provide a portfolio of your latest work.
We want the best team members on board and offer the following perks to keep the team happy & productive.
- Access to Perkbox
- Attend digital events across the UK
- 1 Hour lunch + 1 Hour professional development time each day for whatever you choose to do
- Your own MacBook
- Visits to Barcelona office every now and again – Just to top up your tan and collaborate with the team
- Personal Objectives
- Clearly defined objectives, reviewed on a quarterly basis
- Performance-based salary reviews
- Revenue and client success generated for Circulate will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
How To Apply
If you think you’re the creative genius we’re looking for, then send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com