Salary: £27,000 – £30,000
Start Date: ASAP
Holiday: 28 days
Location: Sheffield, Manchester, London or Remote
Minimum Experience: 2-3 years
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Technical SEO Executive to join our team in either our Sheffield, Manchester, London offices, or fully remote. You’ll be working closely with our SEO Manager in order to create and implement tailored SEO strategies for a wide range of eCommerce brands. There will also be the opportunity to assist with evolving the Circulate brand.
The main responsibilities for this role will include Technical SEO, goal tracking, CRO, data insights, link building and working with the team to implement technically solid SEO campaigns, reporting and analysis.
The successful candidate should be extremely passionate about all things digital, with experience in digital marketing, content creation and search engine optimisation. The ability to think creatively and present ideas, projects and results to our clients will also be required.
Circulate is an Award-Winning Digital Ads Agency, working with high-end brands that strive to be different focusing on the premium markets. Our Digital Marketing Agency was founded in 2014 and since then we have scaled our presence from a small flat in Brighton, to become a fully internationally recognised Digital Agency across the UK and Europe.
Our goal as a Digital Agency is to create the best working environment for our team, outstanding results for our clients and make our contribution towards making the world a better place with a percentage of our fees going straight to global causes.
As part of your digital magic, you’ll need to have knowledge within the following areas;
- A strong understanding of SEO and Technical SEO
Advanced CMS skills across WordPress, Shopify & Magento
- Ability to Implement site speed optimisations
- Understanding of CDN’s, PWA’s, AMP’s, etc
In-depth understanding of complex indexing issues and how to solve these
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS and JS
- Advanced knowledge of Google Tag Manager – the ability to create new events, data layers and tracking techniques
- Familiarity with tools such as Screaming Frog and Sitebulb
- Familiarity with tools such as SEMRush and Ahrefs
A strong understanding and working ability of Google Looker Studio
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- The ability to audit websites, identify issues and create a roadmap of fixes for these
- Understanding of URL structures and the effect these have on a website
- Advanced knowledge of web crawlers and search engines with an understanding of how these work
- Expert knowledge in how the structure and architecture of a website can affect its performance within search engines
- Knowledge of developer tools and how to understand a website from a code base
- The ability to work with external development teams to implement optimisations and fixes effectively
- The ability to run and understand link audits
- Experience carrying out website migrations and ensuring these are successful
- Ability to explain technical issues in a client friendly manner to individuals who don’t have technical knowledge
- At least 1-2 years of experience in SEO, with a proven track record of improving search engine rankings and driving targeted traffic to website
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices, including on-page optimisation, link building, and technical SEO
- Experience with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write compelling and engaging content for websites and other digital assets
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyse data and make data-driven decision
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Any of the following skill sets will also be hugely beneficial;
- Knowledge and understanding of Python
- Experience of GA4
- Experience of international SEO
- Experience using Google BigQuery or SQL
- UX and CRO knowledge
- Take ownership of our Technical SEO offering
- Auditing client websites and creating roadmaps to improve Technical SEO
- Working with the wider team to ensure blended strategies are in place for all clients
- Train the wider SEO team on technical elements
- Build Data Studio reports to monitor performance and idenify growth opportunities
The individual should be passionate about all things digital, with an eye for detail, creative flair and exceptional communication skills.
We are looking for a team player who will be happy to share knowledge within the team in order to help us deliver even better results for our clients!
- Flexible working hours
- Private Healthcare
- A 25-day holiday allowance
- Your own MacBook
- Access to Headspace
- Your Birthday off
- An employee of the month/quarter award with prizes
- £10 p/m Gym contribution
- Christmas eve off
We fully encourage our team to learn and develop new skills. Whilst working at Circulate, you will have access to one-to-one training from our expert team plus you will have the opportunity to complete certified training courses and the opportunity to talk at events to get yourself known within the industry.
If you are a passionate and results-driven Technical SEO, or a general marketer looking for a new technical challenge in a dynamic agency environment, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with your resume to [email protected] outlining your experience and qualifications.