SEO Specialist Leeds
Calling all SEO Specialists
- Job Title: SEO Specialist
- Salary: £25,000
- Experience: 2 Years Minimum
About Circulate Digital
Circulate Digital is a fully integrated Digital Marketing Agency which was founded by two brothers in Sunny Brighton, just a stone's throw from Brighton SEO! We have a new and exciting venture in Leeds / Sheffield where we are building a digital delivery team.
An opportunity has arisen for an SEO Specialist at a cutting edge Digital Agency. You’ll be working closely with the Digital Director in order to implement SEO strategies for a wide range of clients in Automotive, Health, Recruitment and Creative industries. You’ll be a big part of the direction for the company and will need to keep on top of the industry trends and developments to help grow the agency in the North of England.
- Strong Technical SEO background
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Experience in using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Moz, Advanced Web Ranking
- Excellent written English
- A second language is highly beneficial
We’re looking for a candidate with a strong background in managing SEO strategies for clients using a natural approach across both technical and content SEO.
The successful candidate will have the technical know how of leading an SEO strategy from the initial pitch process to the research and implementation phases with a proven track record of success.
We’re looking for a new team member who is passionate about natural search and is happy to share knowledge within the team in order to help us deliver even better results for our customers.
The new SEO Specialist will grow within the team and work with Circulate Digital to improve the SEO service for customers.
- Technical SEO Audits, metadata and content optimisation
- Identifying SEO Strategies and campaign plans
- Keyword Research, keyword mapping, competitor analysis
- Undertaking website migrations
- Producing solutions to technical SEO Issues
- Monthly reporting for clients - Data Studio Automation
- Supporting the pitch process for new business
- Analysing Google Analytics for new opportunities / problems for clients
- Assist the Digital Director to map out creative campaign strategies
- Understand Search Engine algorithms and provide feedback to customers in a clear and understandable way
- Share knowledge and new developments within the world of SEO
We want the best people on board, and offer the following perks to keep the team happy & productive:
- Work from home every other Friday. If you want, of course :)
- 25 days’ holiday a year, and we encourage you to use them all up! We want you fresh and fully charged.
- Regular Trips to Google HQ
- Attend SEO events across the UK
- Keep healthy with your free gym membership
- Fresh fruit around the office
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com