We are currently on the lookout for an SEO Specialist with a strong background in content creation, demonstrating highly successful results through a range of SEO implementations.
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000
Location: Sheffield / Manchester
Experience Required: 2+ Years
The successful candidate must be extremely passionate about all things SEO, have the ability to build relationships with clients and be highly organised in order to communicate between both our clients and our internal team.
You will play a big part in the future direction of our content team, creating keyword optimised content for a range of different purposes and projects. Also, assisting with technical and on-site SEO optimisations to generate value and growth for our clients. You will need to keep on top of the latest industry trends and developments to help grow the agency internationally.
Circulate works with high-end brands that strive to be different; focusing on the Premium, Luxury and Lifestyle markets. Our Digital Marketing Agency was founded in 2014 and since then we have scaled our presence from a small flat in Brighton, to become an internationally recognised Digital Agency across the UK and Europe.
Our goal as a Digital Agency is to create the best working environment for our team, outstanding results for our clients and make our contribution towards making the world a better place with a percentage of our fees going straight to global charitable causes.
Skills & Experience
As part of your digital magic, you’ll need to have knowledge within the following areas;
- Most importantly: a passion for SEO!
- Strong all-round knowledge of organic search
- Strong background in keyword research and identifying organic opportunities
- Strong background in content optimisation
- Understanding of elements within Technical SEO and their impacts
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practices
- An understanding of Google search algorithms
- Excellent ability in interpreting digital marketing data and KPIs
- The ability to make data-driven decisions
- Experience across Google tools including Analytics, Keyword Planner & Search Console
- Experience in using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush, ContentKing and more
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proven track record in providing clients with organic growth
Desirable but not required:
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Analytics Certification
- Keyword Research, keyword mapping, competitor analysis
- Content writing for blog articles, website copy, social media posts etc.
- Link-building and outreach
- On-page optimisation (meta titles, meta descriptions, social card markup etc.
- Analysing Google Analytics for new opportunities/problems for clients
- Understand Search Engine algorithms and provide feedback to customers in a clear and understandable way
- Share knowledge and new developments within the world of SEO
- 2 years+ of SEO experience
- A strong experience in creating content for a range of purposes
- The ability to meet deadlines and performance targets
At Circulate we believe that a happy team is a successful team, so we offer these amazing perks:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited Holiday!
- Circulate Book Club
- Your own MacBook
- Access to Headspace
- Access to Amazon Prime
- Access to Netflix
- Fresh Fruit, Tea, Coffee & Ice cold bottled water
- Your Birthday off as holiday
- An employee of the month award with prizes
- £10 p/m Gym contribution
- Christmas eve off
- You’ll get 1 hour professional development time each day for whatever you choose to do on top of a 1-hour lunch break.
- We fully encourage our team to learn and develop new skills. Whilst working at Circulate, you will have access to one to one training from our expert team plus you will have the opportunity to complete certified training courses
- The opportunity to talk at events to get yourself known within the industry
- Clearly defined personal objectives, reviewed on a quarterly basis
- Performance-based salary reviews
- Revenue and client success generated for Circulate will be reviewed on a quarterly basis
Think you have what it takes? Send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] and we will be in touch!