Set up from their kitchen in Brighton during November 2014, Brothers Danny & Matt Daley wanted to create an agency that not only delivered huge ROI for their clients but also built unbreakable relationships whilst doing so.
To be part of the Circulate team you must have a true passion for the services and industry by simply wanting to be the best at what you do, this means always building on your digital knowledge whether its inside or outside of the Circulate offices.
We’re a high end, boutique agency that offers real value to our clients by investing ourselves into their brands. We also aren’t afraid to fight for what we stand for and if we feel that something isn’t going as planned, we will use a no bullshit approach to directly communicate this to the client.
The quality of our work is part of our DNA and we ensure that this is always at it’s best, this has allowed us to achieve great results for our clients and enabled us to naturally grow alongside them. We aren’t afraid of failure because many of our best results have been created from learnings of campaigns that have failed.
Circulate is a family of passionate and extremely switched on individuals that have the hunger to achieve their professional and personal goals. We’re even finalists in the 2019 National Business Awards. Families work together and become stronger by supporting each other, this is the approach that has propelled us to be one of the most impressive boutique agencies on the map.
We are currently on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Executive with a strong background in Digital Marketing to join our Sheffield based team.
The successful candidate must be extremely passionate about all things Digital, have the ability to build relationships with clients and be highly organised in order to communicate between both our clients and delivery team. You’ll be a big part of the direction for the company and will need to keep on top of the industry trends and developments to help grow the agency internationally.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Exec to join our team helping to offer a wide range of skills across our SEO, PPC & Paid Social services. You’ll be working on accounts across the Health, Recruitment, Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, and Creative industries.
If you love all things Digital Marketing and get excited about overall brand growth, with clever and innovative tactics, then this role could be ideal for you.
Skills & Experience
- Strong background in content optimisation for SEO
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak with authority to clients
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice
- Excellent knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Excellent Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Data Studio
- Excellent written English
- A second language is highly beneficial (Spanish is ideal)
- Agency experience would be a positive
- A positive attitude to learn and become an industry leading expert
- Ability to outline clear KPIs and performance measurements for success
- Knowledge of Google Adwords
- Knowledge of PPC best practice
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong background in developing effective and measurable paid social campaigns and strategies
- Strong understanding of bid management platforms
- Strong background in developing effective and measurable Adwords and Bing campaigns ( Search / Display / Remarketing / Shopping / RLSA)
Desired But Not Essential
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Adwords Certification
- Analytics Certification
- Keyword Research, keyword mapping, competitor analysis
- Undertaking website migrations
- Producing solutions to content SEO Issues
- Analysing Google Analytics for new opportunities/problems for clients
- Understand Search Engine algorithms and provide feedback to customers in a clear and understandable way
- Share knowledge and new developments within the world of SEO
- Paid Social Implementation on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram
- Keyword Research, keyword mapping and competitor analysis
- Campaign builds and expansion of clients’ Adwords / Bing Accounts
- Paid Media Audits on clients campaigns
- Share knowledge and new developments within the world of Paid Media
At Circulate we believe that a happy team is a successful team, so we offer these amazing perks:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 22 holiday days
- Attend digital events across the UK
- Your own MacBook
- Visits to Barcelona office every now and again – just to top up your tan and collaborate with the team!
- You will get 1 hour professional development time each day for whatever you choose to do on top of a 1 hour lunch break.
- We fully encourage our team to learn and develop new skills. Whilst working at Circulate, you will have access to one to one training from our expert team plus you will have the opportunity to complete certified training courses.
- £10 Gym contribution
- Celebrate your Birthday with a day off on us
- Employee of the month award (£30 voucher of your choice)
- Access to Netflix
- Access to Perkbox
- Access to Headspace
- Fresh bottled, ice cold water
- A selection of cereals, tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Exclusive membership at the #BAR (opens at 4:30pm every Friday)
- Company bonus in line with revenue targets being hit
- Celebratory prosecco and meal with new/retained client wins
- Personal Objectives
- Clearly defined objectives, reviewed on a quarterly basis
- Performance-based salary reviews
- Revenue and client success generated for Circulate will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.