Set up from their kitchen in Brighton during November 2014, Brothers Danny & Matt Daley wanted to create an agency that not only delivered huge ROI for their clients but also built unbreakable relationships whilst doing so.
To be part of the Circulate team you must have a true passion for the services and industry by simply wanting to be the best at what you do, this means always building on your digital knowledge whether its inside or outside of the Circulate offices.
We’re a high end, boutique agency that offers real value to our clients by investing ourselves into their brands. We also aren’t afraid to fight for what we stand for and if we feel that something isn’t going as planned, we will use a no-bullshit approach to directly communicate this to the client.
The quality of our work is part of our DNA and we ensure that this is always at it’s best, this has allowed us to achieve great results for our clients and enabled us to naturally grow alongside them. We aren’t afraid of failure because many of our best results have been created from learnings of campaigns that have failed.
Circulate is a family of passionate and extremely switched on individuals that have the hunger to achieve their professional and personal goals. We’re even finalists in the 2019 National Business Awards. Families work together and become stronger by supporting each other, this is the approach that has propelled us to be one of the most impressive boutique agencies on the map.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Paid Media Executive to work within our new shiny office in Sheffield managing Digital campaigns across PPC & Paid social. The chosen candidate will have the luxury of working across a wide range of industries including Health, Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, and Creative. There will also be the opportunity to assist with evolving the Circulate brand using our internal marketing budgets.
The successful candidate should be extremely passionate about all things Digital Marketing, with a proven track record for healthy ROI and management of a team. Experience of working within a Digital Agency is also a requirement.
- Running multiple client accounts
- Ensuring all accounts are running at a healthy ROI
- Understanding of PPC best practices
- Experience using Google Ads
- A/B testing ads
- Negative keyword optimisation
- Monthly management and health checks of all accounts
- Running advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience of advertising on LinkedIn and Twitter is preferrable
- A/B testing ads
- Audience creation and segmentation
- Ability to analyse results and ROAS
- Finding opportunities for growth within client accounts
- Experience using data studio
- Confidence to explain the theory and process behind paid media
- Passion for all things digital marketing
- Driven to succeed and progress in your career
We want the best team members on board and offer the following perks to keep the team happy & productive.
- £10 Gym contribution
- Celebrate your Birthday with a day off on us
- The golden angel award (£30 voucher of your choice)
- Access to Netflix
- Access to Perkbox
- Access to Headspace
- Daily personal development hour
- Fresh bottled, ice-cold water
- A selection of cereals, tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Company bonus in line with revenue targets being hit
- Celebratory prosecco and meal with new/retained client wins
- Clearly defined objectives, reviewed on a quarterly basis
Performance-based salary reviews
- Revenue and client success generated for Circulate will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.