Set up from their kitchen in Brighton during November 2014, Brothers Danny & Matt Daley wanted to create an agency that not only delivered huge ROI for their clients but also built unbreakable relationships whilst doing so.
To be part of the Circulate team you must have a true passion for the services and industry by simply wanting to be the best at what you do, this means always building on your digital knowledge whether its inside or outside of the Circulate offices.
We’re a high end, boutique agency that offers real value to our clients by investing ourselves into their brands. We also aren’t afraid to fight for what we stand for and if we feel that something isn’t going as planned, we will use a no bullshit approach to directly communicate this to the client.
The quality of our work is part of our DNA and we ensure that this is always at it’s best, this has allowed us to achieve great results for our clients and enabled us to naturally grow alongside them. We aren’t afraid of failure because many of our best results have been created from learnings of campaigns that have failed.
Circulate is a family of passionate and extremely switched on individuals that have the hunger to achieve their professional and personal goals. We’re even finalists in the 2019 National Business Awards. Families work together and become stronger by supporting each other, this is the approach that has propelled us to be one of the most impressive boutique agencies on the map.
We are currently on the lookout for an SEO Manager with a strong background in proven SEO growth to join our Sheffield based team.
The successful candidate must be extremely passionate about all things SEO, have the ability to build relationships with clients and be highly organised in order to communicate between both our clients and delivery team. You’ll be a big part of the direction for the company and will need to keep on top of the industry trends and developments to help grow the agency internationally.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a technical genius to effectively manage a wide range of SEO accounts across the Health, Recruitment, Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, and Creative industries.
If you love SEO and get excited about SEO growth with clever and innovative tactics then this role could be ideal for you.
Skills & Experience
- Strong background in content optimisation for SEO
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak with authority to clients
- Strong background in Technical SEO
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge of Data Studio
- Experience in using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Moz, Advanced Web Ranking, SEM Rush
- Excellent written English
- A second language is highly beneficial (Spanish is ideal)
- Agency experience would be a positive
- A positive attitude to learn and become an industry leading expert
- Ability to outline clear KPIs and performance measurements for success
Desired But Not Essential
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and JS
- Understanding of Python/Python3
- Experience using a wide range of CMS systems
- Understanding of FTP and best practices around this
- Monthly reporting for clients
- SEO Audits, metadata and content optimisation
- Identifying SEO Strategies and campaign plans
- Keyword Research, keyword mapping, competitor analysis
- Undertaking website migrations
- Link analysis
- Producing solutions to content SEO Issues
- Supporting the pitch process for new business
- Analysing Google Analytics for new opportunities / problems for clients
- Assist the Digital Director to map out creative campaign strategies
- Understand Search Engine algorithms and provide feedback to customers in a clear and understandable way
- Share knowledge and new developments within the world of SEO
At Circulate we believe that a happy team is a successful team, so we offer these amazing perks:
- A competitive salary
- 22 holiday days
- Access to Perkbox
- Attend digital events across the UK
- Your own MacBook
- Visits to the Barcelona office every now and again – just to top up your tan and collaborate with the team!
- You will get 1 hour professional development time each day for whatever you choose to do on top of a 1-hour lunch break.
- We fully encourage our team to learn and develop new skills. Whilst working at Circulate, you will have access to one to one training from our expert team plus you will have the opportunity to complete certified training courses.
- Clearly defined objectives, reviewed on a quarterly basis
Performance-based salary reviews
- Revenue and client success generated for Circulate will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.