We are currently on the lookout for a Paid Media Manager with a strong background in running highly successful paid campaigns across a range of different industries.
As our agency grows, we’re constantly looking for new talent to join our team. Check out our dedicated careers page for more.
Salary: £25,000 -£30,000. | Location: Sheffield
The successful candidate must be extremely passionate about all things Paid, have the ability to build relationships with clients and be highly organised in order to manage high-performance campaigns. You’ll be a big part of the growth within the Paid Media team and will need to keep on top of the industry trends and developments to help grow the agency internationally.
- Running multiple client accounts
- Ensuring all accounts are running at a healthy ROI
- Full understanding of PPC best practices
- Experience using both Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Have the ability to explain technical terms clearly and concisely to clients
- A/B testing ads
- Negative keyword optimisation
- Monthly management and health checks of all accounts
- Ability to execute scripts
- Data analysis including the usage of pivot tables to interpret data
- Running advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience of advertising on LinkedIn and Twitter is preferrable
- A/B testing ads
- Audience creation and segmentation
- Ability to analyse results and ROAS
- Finding opportunities for growth within client accounts
- Ability to train and manage team members efficiently
- Confidence to explain the theory and process behind paid media
- Ability to manage client communications and attend off-site meetings with clients
- Passion for all things digital marketing
- Driven to succeed and progress in your career
- Keyword research, keyword mapping, competitor analysis
- Supporting the pitch process for new business
- Analysing Google Analytics for new opportunities/problems for clients
- Assist the Senior Paid Media Manager to map out creative campaign strategies
- Share knowledge and new developments within the world of Paid Media
At Circulate we believe that a happy team is a successful team, so we offer these amazing perks:
- Flexible working hours
- An extra day off every year you work at Circulate (up to 30 days)
- Circulate Book Club
- Your own MacBook
- Access to Headspace
- Access to Amazon Prime
- Access to Netflix
- Fresh Fruit, Tea, Coffee & Ice cold bottled water
- Your Birthday off as holiday
- An employee of the month award with prizes
- £10 p/m Gym contribution
- Christmas eve off
- Visits to Barcelona to collaborate with the team!
- You’ll get 1 hour professional development time each day for whatever you choose to do on top of a 1-hour lunch break.
- We fully encourage our team to learn and develop new skills. Whilst working at Circulate, you will have access to one to one training from our expert team plus you will have the opportunity to complete certified training courses.
- Tuesday Breakfast Club
- The opportunity to talk at events to get yourself known
- Clearly defined personal objectives, reviewed on a quarterly basis
- Performance-based salary reviews
- Revenue and client success generated for Circulate will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
Paid Social: 2 years
PPC: 2 years