We are currently on the lookout for a Paid Social Executive with a strong background in running highly successful paid campaigns across a range of different industries.
As our agency expands, we’re continuously looking for more talent to join our team. Check out our careers page for more.
Circulate works with high-end brands that strive to be different focusing on the Premium, Luxury and Lifestyle markets. Our Digital Marketing Agency was founded in 2014 and since then we have scaled our presence from a small flat in Brighton, to become a fully internationally recognised Digital Agency across the UK and Europe.
Our goal as a Digital Agency is to create the best working environment for our team, outstanding results for our clients and make our contribution towards making the world a better place with a percentage of our fees going straight to global causes.
- Salary: £20,000 – £23,000
- Location: Manchester or Sheffield
- Experience Required: 1-2 Years
The successful candidate must be extremely passionate about all things Paid Social, have the ability to build relationships with clients and be highly organised in order to manage high-performance campaigns. You’ll be a big part of the growth within the Paid Media team and will need to keep on top of the industry trends and developments to help grow the agency internationally.
Paid Social Experience Requirements
- Ability to manage multiple paid social client accounts across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Ensure all client accounts are running at a healthy ROI
- Full understanding of Paid Social best practices
- The ability to explain technical tactics clearly and concisely to clients
- Weekly and monthly management and health checks of all accounts
- A/B testing ads
- Audience creation and segmentation
- Ability to analyse results and provide in-depth data analysis to improve client ROAS
- Ability to spot opportunities for growth within client accounts
- Understanding of pivot tables to interpret data
- Ability to support in the client pitch process with innovative ideas
- Confidence to explain the theory and process behind paid media
- Passion for all things digital marketing
- Driven to succeed and progress in your career
- Analysing Google Analytics for new opportunities/problems for clients
- Assist the Senior Paid Media Executive to map out creative campaign strategies
- Share knowledge and new developments within the world of Paid Media
At Circulate we believe that a happy team is a successful team, so we offer these amazing perks:
- Flexible working hours
- An extra day off every year you work at Circulate (up to 30 days)
- Circulate Book Club
- Your own MacBook
- Access to Headspace
- Access to Amazon Prime
- Access to Netflix
- Fresh Fruit, Tea, Coffee & Ice cold bottled water
- Your Birthday off as holiday
- An employee of the month award with prizes
- £10 p/m Gym contribution
- Christmas eve off
- You’ll get 1 hour professional development time each day for whatever you choose to do on top of a 1-hour lunch break.
- We fully encourage our team to learn and develop new skills. Whilst working at Circulate, you will have access to one to one training from our expert team plus you will have the opportunity to complete certified training courses
- The opportunity to talk at events to get yourself known
- Clearly defined personal objectives, reviewed on a quarterly basis
- Performance-based salary reviews
- Revenue and client success generated for Circulate will be reviewed on a quarterly basis
If you’re interested in this job opportunity please apply using the secret code: “Everyone Loves Cats”.