Company: Circulate Digital
Location: Sheffield / Manchester / London or Fully Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
Reports To: SEO Manager
Salary: £20,000 – £26,000
About the role
The successful candidate must be extremely passionate about all things SEO, have the ability to build relationships with clients and be highly organised in order to communicate between both our clients and our internal team. You will play a big part in the future direction of our technical and on site SEO services and will need to keep on top of the latest industry trends and developments to help grow the agency internationally.
- Conducting thorough keyword research and analysis to identify relevant keywords and phrases that will drive targeted traffic to clients’ websites
- Developing and implementing on-page and off-page optimisation strategies to improve clients’ search engine rankings
- Conducting regular website audits to identify technical issues that may be impacting search engine rankings and implementing solutions
- Creating and optimising content for clients’ websites, including web pages, blog posts, and other digital assets
- Monitoring and analysing website traffic and other key metrics to measure the effectiveness of SEO campaigns and making recommendations for improvement
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and implementing these into clients’ campaigns
- Collaborating with other members of the digital marketing team to develop integrated digital marketing strategies that include SEO, PPC, social media, and other channels
- At least 1-2 years of experience in SEO, with a proven track record of improving search engine rankings and driving targeted traffic to website
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices, including on-page optimisation, link building, and technical SEO
- Experience with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write compelling and engaging content for websites and other digital assets
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyse data and make data-driven decision
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
If you are a highly motivated SEO professional looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic work environment.
- Flexible working hours
- Private Healthcare
- A 25-day holiday allowance
- Your own MacBook
- Access to Headspace
- Your Birthday off
- An employee of the month/quarter award with prizes
- £10 p/m Gym contribution
- Christmas eve off
We fully encourage our team to learn and develop new skills. Whilst working at Circulate, you will have access to one-to-one training from our expert team plus you will have the opportunity to complete certified training courses and the opportunity to talk at events to get yourself known within the industry.
If you are a passionate and results-driven SEO Executive, or a general marketer looking for a new challenge in a dynamic agency environment, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with your resume to [email protected] outlining your experience and qualifications.