Salary: £23,000 – £25,000
Start Date: ASAP
Holiday: 22 days
Experience: 3 years
Circulate is a Digital Growth Agency, founded by two brothers in Sunny Brighton, just a stone’s throw from Brighton SEO! The agency has now expanded with offices in Sheffield & Barcelona, so if you’re interested in working within a growing agency and love travel then this could be a perfect role for you!
An opportunity has arisen for a Paid Media Manager to work within our Sheffield office (HQ) Managing Digital campaigns across PPC & Paid social. The chosen candidate will have the luxury of working across a wide range of industries including Automotive, Health, Recruitment, Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, and Creative. There will also be the opportunity to assist with evolving the Circulate brand using our internal marketing budgets..
The successful candidate should be extremely passionate about all things Digital Marketing, with a proven track record for healthy ROI and management of a team. Experience of working within a Digital agency is also a requirement.
As part of your Digital magic, you’ll need to have knowledge within the following areas.
- Running multiple client accounts
- Ensuring all accounts are running at a healthy ROI
- Understanding of PPC best practices
- Experience using both Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Have the ability to explain technical terms clearly and concisely to clients
- A/B testing ads
- Negative keyword identification
- Monthly management and health checks of all accounts
- Running advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience of advertising on LinkedIn and Twitter is preferrable
- A/B testing ads
- Audience creation and segmentation
- Ability to analyse results and ROAS
- Finding opportunities for growth within client accounts
- Ability to train and manage team members efficiently
- Confidence to explain the theory and process behind paid media
- Ability to manage client communications and attend off-site meetings with clients
- Passion for all things digital marketing
- Driven to succeed and progress in your career
We want the best team members on board and offer the following perks to keep the team happy & productive.
- Access to Perkbox
- Attend digital events across the UK
- 1 Hour lunch + 1 Hour professional development time each day for whatever you choose to do
- Your own MacBook
- Visits to Barcelona office every now and again – Just to top up your tan and collaborate with the team
- Personal Objectives
- Clearly defined objectives, reviewed on a quarterly basis
- Performance-based salary reviews
- Revenue and client success generated for Circulate will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
How To Apply
If you think you’re the Paid Media genius we’re looking for, then send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org