We are currently on the lookout for an SEO Manager with a strong background in organic search, demonstrating highly successful results across a range of technical and on-page SEO implementations.
Circulate works with high-end brands that strive to be different focusing on the Premium, Luxury and Lifestyle markets. Our Digital Marketing Agency was founded in 2014 and since then we have scaled our presence from a small flat in Brighton, to become an internationally recognised Digital Agency across the UK and Europe.
Our goal as a Digital Agency is to create the best working environment for our team, outstanding results for our clients and make our contribution towards making the world a better place with a percentage of our fees going straight to global charitable causes.
The successful candidate must be extremely passionate about all things SEO, have the ability to build relationships with clients and be highly organised in order to communicate between both our clients and our internal team.
You will play a big part in the future direction of our technical and on-site SEO services and will need to keep on top of the latest industry trends and developments to help grow the agency internationally.
Skills & Experience
- Strong background in content optimisation for SEO
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak with authority to clients
- Strong background in Technical SEO
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experienced in using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Moz, Advanced Web Ranking, SEM Rush
- Experience using data studio for reporting purposes
- Excellent written English
- A positive attitude to learn and become an industry-leading expert
- Ability to outline clear and concise KPIs and performance measurements for success
- Previous experience working in an agency across multiple SEO accounts is preferable, but not essential
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and JS is preferable, but not essential
- Understanding of Python/Python3 is preferable, but not essential
- Experience using a wide range of CMS systems
- Understanding of FTP and best practices around this
- Monthly and weekly reporting for clients
- SEO Audits, metadata and content optimisation
- Identifying SEO Strategies and campaign plans
- Keyword Research, keyword mapping, competitor analysis
- Undertaking website migrations
- Link analysis
- Producing solutions to content SEO Issues
- Supporting the pitch process for new business
- Analysing Google Analytics for new opportunities/problems for clients
- Assist the wider team to map out our creative campaign strategies
- Understand Search Engine algorithms and provide feedback to customers in a clear and understandable way
- Share knowledge and new developments within the world of SEO
At Circulate we believe that a happy team is a successful team, so we offer these amazing perks:
- A competitive salary with regular reviews based on agency performance
- Flexible working hours
- An extra day off every year you work at Circulate (up to 30 days)
- Circulate Book Club (Order one book a month that then gets put back into circulation around the office for others to read)
- Attend Digital events across the UK
- Your own MacBook
- Access to Headspace
- Access to Amazon Prime
- Access to Netflix
- Fresh Fruit, Tea, Coffee & Ice cold bottled water
- Your Birthday off as holiday
- An employee of the month award with prizes
- £10 p/m Gym contribution
- Christmas eve off
- You’ll get 1 hour professional development time each day for whatever you choose to do on top of a 1-hour lunch break.
- We fully encourage our team to learn and develop new skills. Whilst working at Circulate, you will have access to one to one training from our expert team plus you will have the opportunity to complete certified training courses.
- The opportunity to talk at events to get yourself known
- Company Costco card
- Clearly defined objectives, reviewed on a quarterly basis
- Performance-based salary reviews
- Revenue and client success generated for Circulate will be reviewed on a quarterly basis